MENU

Slide

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Bleeding goth: Hey babe, nudge me on msn! (:

Outsider: Email me. (:

Anon0987: (: Yeah, it's my own choice.
Thanks for your concern.
And life in the new school is fun! :D

Daphy: Yay, Lol, so many of us shoot tgt,
def gonna be so fun! :D

Felicia: Dear, your 1st day is 2-5pm?

Aki: Hello, could you email me at
fidelistoh@gmail.com instead?
Would prefer to discuss via mail.

MangoTango: Lol, babe you should've called me!
I was so bored in the train on my way to school.
Hahahs, all my friends know that i'd rather overdress
than be underdressed!

Doo: Email me babe. (:

Sher: Lol, you take care ah,
work at pub always will get drunk one leh.

Zhu En: Yeah, from hougang sec one right?
I'm in tourism & hospitality management in MDIS.
You're from mdis too?

Hime: Hey babe, the spree closed already! ):

Yeah: Email me. (:

Yawns: Thanks for your concern,
But my super secured bikini is not about
to let my boobs "drop out" anytime.
Bye, Yeeks. (:

Shihui: Yeah, i watch that too!
And the "fated to love you" or sth like that.
that show also niceeeeee~

Bao: Lol, grow big already then become shuai mar!
Where got scary, lol!
Hahahs, which poly are you in now?
my 1st day was fun! Lol, lecturers very funny.

G: Really? In what way cannot view properly?

Jessica: Hey babe, added you! (:

Shihui: Lol, we always bump into each other!
Gosh, i was looking super ugly and shagged loh.
Coming back from school/shopping
& lugging all the heavy stuff!
Hahahahs. Where are you studying now?






Lalalalala, 1st day of school is fun fun fun.
Sunday night i was so nervous i couldn't sleep.
Tossed around my bed for more than 2 hours,
Couldn't take it anymore,

And i went online and blogged & watch some videos till 7am.
Almost died i tell you, LOL. Then 7am,
went to prepare for school, set out for the
long long journey to damn mdis unicampus.
So far can. -.-"

Had POA & Finance & Communication Skills,
Two modules for the next 3 weeks.
1st day was POA/finance, My lecturer is a LKK peh peh!
HAHAHAHS LKK = LAO KOK KOK = OLD FAG.




Lol, he's super slow lah i tell you,
Detailed until i want to die.
When he's going thru Lesson One's exercises,
I've already finished Lesson Two's exercis by my own.
That's how bored i am loh!
-.-"

But the way he talk and say stupid things is damn funny!
Rectangular box, he already can say, triangle box. -.-
Then the guy infront of me keep disturbing the lecturer .




Guy: "sir, my friend don't understand"
the lecturer replied: " your pen no ink lah"
(then process to laugh at his own joke. -.-")

Lecturer thought the guy was fooling arnd with him
and saying "sir, my pen don't understand"
-.- you say toot or not, like that also can hear wrongly!
Hahahahas, The whole class was laughing like @#$&*!





Anyway, Blogging about last saturday,
Agri's birthday @ Thumper, Goodwood Park Hotel.


Went there with Esther:




She wanted to take a picture at the red carpet! Lol.




The party was like 8pm to 12am,

Agri was late for her own party! Lol,
So we went to far east to look for Jessica 1st,
Pretty girl! (:

She was like cracking her head to decide
which pair of heels to buy. LOL.


When we're in the club,
as usual we were camwhoring like crazy.
And there's even a mirror inside the toilet! :D






Dennis, a guy who knew from the party got our drinks
for us when we just sat down for like 20 second!
LOL. Had a vodka, and esther was drinking it
super super duper whooooper slowly
cos she's afraid that she'll get drunk!
LOL, So cute right.


After two vodkas and i'm getting way toooo red!
... or maybe esther is too fair! HAHAHAHS!










After i'm done with my Vodka,
Another guy we were chatting with all night
asked me if i wanted another drink,
So he got me a cocktail - Apple Strudel!
Such a cuuuute name~


While we were taking pictures,
My boy suddenly pop out from nowhere
And his face was black like @#$%^&
Lol, i thought he was like angry with me or what loh!
I was like telling esther: " Shuck, die die die,
i think he angry loh! Face so black OMG."

Haven't got those pictures from esther thou. (:
LOL, then he popped into the picture too!




Red red red red~















Pictures with the b'day girl:









For more pictures of my outing, Please go to
Http://soulofthenight.nseries.com/singaporearticles/fidelistoh






Went out with Tania yesterday after school,
Bought a pair of oh-so-gorgeous heels!
And out with my new polymate, Pricillia after school today!
Bought Vivi magazine, Ettusais Acne Whitening UV.
Then had lunch @ Ding Tai Feng.
Super shiok like, 9-12pm everyday.
Then i've the whole rest of the day to have fun and relax.


And darling had nights out today and
we went to AMK hub and walk walk arnd and
i bought 2 pairs of natural looking falsies,
Blister plasters, Some Crunchy Apple Granola Bars.
And we had peeeepperlunch.








Having a shoot with Daphy, Florella, Felicia, Shirley tmr!
And i'm having 3 paid shoots in a row this weekend!
Finally, my miu miu wallet! :D


Friday. shooting after school,
Saturday morning, Sunday evening!
Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching. $$$
Woolala~

I'm gonna go sleep now,
Poly life is making me such a good girl,
Sleeping at like 12am everyday!





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: